Thursday 12 June 2014

TAGS GALORE.....

All sorts of tag creations are now appearing on our blog HERE, as response to the June Challenge title of 'Tag You're It' - still looking forward to seeing your tag too!!

Tonight I have lots more tags from the Team to show you, so I'm going to rattle them off here below.  Malcolm and I are off to Northumberland on Saturday for a few days, so won't be posting until we get back, and I've still got lots more still to show you before the end of the month.  So here we go.....

Firstly a couple of lovely tags by Brenda...



Both of these feature our newest stamps which can be found in our New Products section.

Then I have another beauty by Ginger....


Ginger used CI-277 on her tag.

Loving Effie's recycled tags (featuring CI-410), so much so that I made some along the same lines myself....





And mine, on new 'recycled' tags ..


Next I have some beauties by Coco....



I won't link to all the above stamps, as it would take me forever, but you will find them all on our website at www.craftyindividuals.co.uk

Daniele's very lovely scrapbook page is next in line, and full of tags made from our latest issue of stamps again....




Then I'll sign off for tonight with these adorable taggy makes by Joanna.  Firstly a lovely 'musical' chocolate bar box and tags...




Plus two more adorable beauties....



Hope you've enjoyed this very colourful tagful display this evening, and now we have piccies of a very excited Monty Moodle who has packed his bags ready for his imminent Northumberland holiday.....


Aw bless!

Nite all,

Jean x

10 comments:

Julie Lee said...

What beautiful tags from all the team! I really enjoyed seeing such a variety of styles and techniques. Julie Ann xxx

Cathy L. Calamas said...

amazing tags. very inspiring. I must have that turtle stamp!

Florence said...

Wow! such a beautiful selection of projects. Lots of eye candy. Please can I have Monty Moodle??
Have a great holiday.
Florence x

Craftyfield said...

So many wonderful tags! Great pics of Monty too...

Sid said...

Fab tags from everyone....... hope you (and doggy) have a fab few days away !!

rachel said...

amazing tags from your DT Jean - they're really beautiful - I will get my entry put together soon! Hope you have a wonderful time on your Holibobs - Monty looks incredibly cute!!! Hugs rachel x

Cocofolies said...

What a fabulous collection of tags in different styles! They are all very beautiful!!! A big hug to Monty Moodle, your dog is so cute, my twins would love having him! (we have only two guinea pigs lol) Enjoy your trip Jean and Malcolm. Coco xxx

Daniele said...

awwww Monty so loving your suitcase, have fun on your hols
hugs x

nefertiti said...

Amazing work, tags, from the DT!!
Monty Moodle is so cute!!!bizz

ionabunny said...

Monty Moodle is so cute. Great tags from the DT