Friday 27 March 2015

ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO....

...And the March Challenge is almost over.  We have 32 glorious entries to date which you can view HERE.  I guess this will probably be my last post before the time is up so I will show you all the other makes by the team using 'The Animal World' as inspiration starting with this clever, colourful and inspiring make by Helen....


Helen has used lots of lovely Alice animal character stamps to make this creative hanging - love it!

Another make by Helen using the Jolly Duck stamp....



I believe Helen used Brushos to colour the above - a great fun and colourful product - you can find them on sale at The Craft Barn (where Helen regularly runs classes).

Here are some more gorgeous 'Alice' makes...

From Daniele..


From Gio...



From Coco..


And from Lynne..


And my final beautiful makes for this evening come from lovely Joanna, and feature CI Dies as well as CI stamps...






She has used our dies which you can locate HERE, as well as butterfly stamps on parchment - very pretty, and a doily stamp by Gio, which makes a lovely posy!

I have been adding lots of flowers and new stuff to our Must Haves section recently, so if you fancy buying paper flowers as an alternative to making them, you will find the new goodies HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, lovely to have you here, and hope you do enjoy some Easter holiday sunshine in the next couple of weeks!

Bye for now,

Jean x

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Adore all the cards featured, Helen's colours are gorgeous & of course the stamps used are brilliant! I would like to say THANK YOU. I have been struggling with a card for a male who is into music & dancing. It was only by seeing this post, I was reminded I have the perfect CI stamp (yes, they are organised but still forgot to look, lol). I shall now go & see if I can come up with a design in the 5 hours remaining till post. Wish me luck as it normally takes me days of faffing?? Wonderful post, always fab ideas from your DT! C☺

Craftyfield said...

Helen's use of bright colours is always striking but all the DT's work is wonderful. Joanna's cards bursting with flowers appeal to my romantic side and Coco's painted fabric is a favourite of mine.

Sid said...

Fab inspiration !

Cocofolies said...

Fabulous animal fair by Helen, which really made me smile!!! :D Love also the wonderful cards by Joanna, but everything is really gorgeous, thanks for sharing Jean. I will have a look at the new goodies added into the Must Haves section! :-) Coco xx

Nefertiti said...

All projects are Fabulous!!!!!!
Bravo!!!
Sylvie

ionabunny said...

Beautiful cards. So many gorgeous stamps and dies. Hugz