Thursday 11 June 2015

SUMMER SUN DISCOUNT AND BARGAINS TO BE HAD.....

Hello All,

We have today sent out a Newsletter telling everyone who is signed up to receive the latest Crafty Individuals info about lots of Summer Sun bargains and sale items available online right now.  If you are not on the list yet this is the link where you can see all the current bargains together in one spot, and there are four pages of bargains at the moment from image sheets to image books, through to our entire collection of dies: http://www.craftyindividuals.co.uk/sale#:page1.  In addition we have also given our retail customers a discount code to get another 10% off everything on our site, including the items already discounted.  For the first hour or so this code didn't work properly, but I am pleased to say all seems to be in order now.  This is the code you will need to enter during the checkout process to receive your lovely extra 10%:

10%SUMMERSUNDISCOUNT

It has been glorious in the summer sun here today and we have had two relaxing walks in the park with Monty dog.  I am also enjoying a Blackbird's nest in a bush just outside my kitchen window, where mum and dad Blackbird are backwards and forwards feeding two hungry and growing babies whose open mouths can be seen popping up over the top of the nest much of the time - its lovely to watch!

Thanks to all who entered our recent Challenge, and thanks to all who occasionally or regularly leave comments on my posts here.  Its lovely to know you are out there and following this blog, and are maybe even finding a little inspiration to set you on your way.  Today I have some more delicious makes to show by members of our team (links to the relevant teamies blogs can be found to the right of this page).

I love the colours on this ATC from Coco....


(uses stamp CI-346)

And the layout on this tag, also by Coco....


(uses stamps CI-436 and CI-437)

The same butterflies stamps have been used in this gorgeous layout by Daniele...


(as well as papers from our new background pad - A Weekend in Seville)

Still on the butterfly theme Florence has been very busy cardmaking and suchlike...






(also appearing above are the new 'Seville' background papers again plus background stamps CI-435 and CI-436)
*The two frames Flo used can be found in our Must Haves section, and they are lightweight and great as embellishments.

Gio has been decorated a notebook in beautiful rich browns....


(uses stamp CI-432)

Finally this evening I will pop in a little desktop tidy tray I have decorated with flowers and grasses from CI-395...



Back again soon,

Jean x

11 comments:

rachel said...

amazing inspiration Jean - you have a wonderful team xx

xxx Myra xxx said...

love it!

Unknown said...

Lovely projects Jean . Love the butterfly stamps which I bought the other month, everyone with a birthday or event this month will have butterfly on their card. Julie

Jane said...

Lovely work your stamps are gorgeous. I am sitting on my balcony in Sicily and even made a backing card with the one stamp of yours...Daisy. .which sneaked into my luggage. .tee hee. I am going to try to post it later today. I am looking forward to playing with my new stamps when we get home. Enjoy your walks and I hope it's sunny today. Hugs xx

Gio said...

Wow, Amazing samples from the ladies!!

Cocofolies said...

Fabulous samples by Daniele, Gio and Florence today, as well as you Jean, I love to bits your desktop tidy tray!!! and thank you for sharing mine too! It's always such an honour to see our work on your blog. :)
Wishing you a lovely week-end, I'm off to write a blog post at my side and sharing this also on FB.. Coco xxx

Ruth said...

Gorgeous, fabulous samples from all. Ruth x

Craftyfield said...

Great inspiration from the DT as always. The latest stamps lend themselves to the mixed media style as Gio and Florence projects show.
Love the tidy tray's soft and airy colour scheme too!

Unknown said...

Wow - what creative folks you all are. I was trying to pick my favorite but it's impossible.... these are all so wonderful. I loved seeing them. Thanks bunches for this great post. Oh and good luck on the sale too! j.

ionabunny said...

Such pretty makes. Off to check the bargains. Hugz

Artmadnana said...

Such gorgeous cards. What a talented team! I love seeing these samples. They are so inspiring and really get me using the stamps I have. But the stamp you have used in your box Jean is my absolute favourite! So versatile. So pretty. I love it. I love that box too! Lovely gentle colours.