Saturday 21 May 2016

MORE GOOD STUFF.....

I'm back with more good stuff from the team.  The current CI Challenge is on the broad theme of 'Anything Goes', but of course it must feature at least one CI product within, and the team have been busy being creative as always.

One of my recent makes features lots of trees, and we have lots of great stamps about trees on the website, as you know.  This is my tree star book.....






.....and here are just some of our tree themed stamps for you to check out - CI-450 (an A4 sheet full of them)CI-429, and CI-209.

On a completely different note Gio has decorated a lovely little coffee maker in her own fabulous way....





.... so richly coloured and ornate.  She has used images from our People & Places book, as well as lots of charms and beads and paint effects!

Lynne has also used one of the images from this book on her fabulous dimensional make....



And Effie too has been playing with the images on her cool and colourful ATCs....





The other CI items in the background (embossed in white) are CI-385, and new stamp CI-452.

How gorgeous is this decorated box by Florence?!....

Flo has used a sheet from our 'Shades of Summer' background papers book on the lid with stamping around the sides.

My final makes of today are from Joanna, so very pretty and floral, featuring CI-417, and lots of her handmade flowers...





Hope you have enjoyed your visit, and many thanks to our lovely team for showing us their amazing creations.

Back soon,

Jean x

13 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Your book about trees is lovely, I have lots of your tree stamps an yet never seem to have enough!
Everyone has produced original projects and Gio amazed me with her altered coffee pot!

Dortesjs said...

waue, stunning and fab creations all, what a joy so much inspiration, i hardly know where to begin ;O))

Gerrina said...

This is a post I look forward to... you ladies give so many ideas/inspiration and it is always so good to see so many different ways to use the CI stamps! Thanks again and have a colourful sunday!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Your book is just breathtaking, amazing work!!! Any page is a joy for the eyes!
And such wonderful creations by the DT ladies! Love the colourful and so rich coffe maker by Gio, her style is so unique!I'm stunned by the delightful ATCS by Effie and the sweet and bright card by Joanna!! The vintage dimensional book by Lynne looks as a true piece of art and I'm really in love with Florence's box.... oh, it's so delicate and feminine! Great inspirations, thank you!!

Cocofolies said...

Oh, your book of trees is amazing Jean!!!! I love it to bits, what a wonderful idea and make!
And for the rest I LOVE everything too.. Quite lucky to discover all these beauties just a bit before on every teammie blog... And I'm also enough lucky to own one of these Joanna's wonderful cards, so I can confirm to anyone that both this stamp and card are truly adorable!!! :)
Hugs,
Coco xx

Unknown said...

Dear me - what an INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL post. All your inspirations are GORGEOUS. I have never seen a star book before Jean but you had me right off the bat with all the trees. I adore your trees and ever page of your star book. It's just breathtaking. You are all so talented. j.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there, I love your book of trees, what a fabulous make and a work of art.
The DT have made the most fantastic projects, Kate x

rachel said...

oh wow Jean - what stunning inspiration! Absolutely amazing work from the team - everypiece so different and so delightful! Hugs rachel x

Craftychris said...

Such a wonderfully inspirational post! Thank you! xxx

Flo Langley said...

Echoing what everyone has said. Fantastic post. So many wonderful projects, ideas and inspiration. I am like Gerrina. Always look forward to these posts.
Flo xx

barbara macaskill said...

All of these are absolutely gorgeous but I am totally in love with your Tree Star Book!! I am obsessed with all things trees and have these stamps! As soon as I saw them I knew that they must be mine!! I love using them to create and hope you come out with even more tree stamps!! TFS!

Dora said...

What a beautiful creations. And what a lot to see. Fantastic.

ionabunny said...

Wow. Love the coffee can altered and the tree star book. Hugz