Thursday 9 June 2016

MANY MORE MAGNIFICENT MAKES.....

I have makes by Helen, Flo, Joanna, Lynne and Sylvie to explore for you tonight (nice to get away from EU voting debates, and just craft instead!).  Starting with Helen's trees - we are loving these!..





We have a nice big A4 stamp sheet featuring all these trees HERE.

Lynne has also been playing with the trees very beautifully on her panel..


 
She has also been experimenting with images from our People & Places 2 book - wow!..





Sylvie has been playing with trees too, and also with fishy tales - fabulous!!



(CI-453, Tree Trio and CI-412, Fresh Fish Daily)

Next in line I have some of Joanna's gorgeous handmade flowery makes...




(alongside our Inky Borders CI-451 and Baroque Splatter Script CI-430).

...And to finish I have the Tree Trio featuring again, by Florence...


Plus three more lovely lovelies...




(stamps CI-131, and CI-101 and CI-258 appearing here).

Many thanks to all involved and hoping the makes have given you a few ideas to take away too.

Back soon,

Jean x 

16 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous all the makes, so inspiring!

Craftyfield said...

Very inspiring collection of projects! Downside is, it makes me want more CI stamps...

Dortesjs said...

so cute and adorable cards and love especially all the tree cards. I have all the trees myself

Jane said...

Beautiful work.... I needed some trees a while back as I found I only had Christmas tree stamps....I should have looked in your shop! One for my wish list now xx

Cocofolies said...

What a bunch of exquisite makes by my team-mates, I love them all to bits!!!
Absolutely gorgeous work by everyone, really a treat to start my day, thank you Jean.
Hugs xxx

Flo Langley said...

Fantastic makes by everyone. Loving the trees. Joanna's makes are so pretty with the stamping and flower combo. Fresh Fish Daily!! Fab card by Sylvie. That stamp has now gone one my wish list. Not really noticed it before. Lots of super ideas especially with fathers day fast approaching. Have a great weekend everyone.
Hugs Flo xx

Sid said...

Fabby makes !!

Monica said...

Very interesting to see how everyone uses the same stamp so differently.
Who carries them in USA

Jean Hardy said...

Thanks for the nice comments folks! Monica - A company called Notions distributes our stamps in USA and further afield, so I guess you could contact them for stockist information. Jean x

Jean Hardy said...

That's Notions Marketing, USA. Jean x

rachel said...

Oh my word....these are stunning samples. Love them xx

Unknown said...

Scrolling up and down, over and over... such LUSCIOUS creations by you all. Serious talent among you.... I just LOVE your posts!! j.

Jean Hardy said...

Thanks again for all the comments folks - makes it all worthwhile always for sure xx

Hazel Agnew said...

Some fabulous inspiration. Such variety too.

Nefertiti /Sylvie said...

Fabulous work by everyone!!!! Love these tree stamps!!!!
Hugs
Sylvie

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous makes. That last card is very striking. HUgz